CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

...Few of My Favorite Things!!

I have loved exploring other blog sites! It amazes me how talented many blogging teachers are!! I have gotten so many ideas to incorporate into my classroom it's crazy :~} Some of the blogs I've read are listing their favorite things they have in their classroom. So, I've decided to share a few of my favorite things with you as well...if you have any awesome favorites that I should know about, leave me a comment...


First on my list...I have to start every morning with a 44 Dr. Pepper.




















Next most awesome thing...











CHARTS!! I can not teach a lick without these puppies! The pink lines on my charts are wikki sticks (hope I spelled that correctly). If you don't have any, get some. I use these to underline vocabulary words we're working on or context clues. I can take them off, move them around, trim them, use different colors, etc...They're like yarn dipped in wax. The nice thing is you can reuse them for a long time.


Then there's my laptop (actually it's "our" laptop)















My students love using this to take Accelerated Reader tests on. Plus, it helps me keep my students in the room instead of being busy bodies and wanting to leave class a lot. This laptop was actually received from a grant from Donor's Choose...awesome!!


And finally...













My label maker. A co-worker of mine had mentioned her having one of these. Thought it was a great way to label files, boxes, and tubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment