CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Button??!!

I love seeing everyone's blog buttons. I'll copy their codes and put their buttons on my blog. So...why can't I figure out how to make a blog button of my own? You see the little owl in the right hand corner? Yeah, that's supposed to become my button. But, as you can see, he's missing his code. Any help, tips, tutoring, freebies :) would be so appreciated! I'm still way behind on this blogging business...

1 comment:

  1. When making my blog buttons, I had to upload the image to an online photo site so that I could have a direct link for the internet to pull the image from? Did that make any sense, ha?? I used photobucket. There may be another way to do it, but that's how I did mine. If you do that, then I can help you further, just leave me a message over on my blog. Hope that helped a little!

    http://theteacherslane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete